Doesn’t it seem, strange, in many instances, the identical people, who vigorously, complain about/ oppose, certain sound judgment, public health, restrictions, created, for that reason horrific pandemic, are, often, people, who, due to their irresponsible behavior, and avoidance of assuming/ taking personal/ social responsibility, develop a situation, the location where the conditions, and spread from the virus, become far worse/ severe? Since, the United States’ population represents, approximately, 4.5% with the world’s total numbers, one might expect, our infection and fatality rates, would approximate (or, even, be slightly a lot better than), that percentage. However, rather, our rates are about 20% from the totals, instead. While, I understand, many feel a feeling of fatigue, loneliness, etc, after, all of this time, still doesn’t be the better choice, to try and do, one’s part, to cut back the spread! With that in mind, this document will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 6 wise practice, public health – oriented behaviors, and why, we’d like most people, to set the overall health, and wellbeing, from the public, to be a high priority.
- Wear a mask: Why do some, make this type of big deal, about, wearing a mask? After, all, the majority of us, look, no less than, of the same quality, or better, wearing one, today! Public health experts inform us, if everyone wore a mask, these horrific numbers, could be reduced, perhaps, by, a minimum of 95%, or better! Shouldn’t it sound right, for most of the people, to want to accomplish this?
- Avoid crowds: Although, I enjoy hanging out, to restaurants, theaters, and also other events, the maximum amount of, as anyone else, it can make no sense, to try and do so, when it risks health! Experts advise us, we should avoid crowds, and, especially, reduce many indoor activities, because, herpes is airborne, and, these activities, create greater risks! Use social spacing, and wearing a mask, to lessen the spread!
- Social distancing: Airborne viruses spread with the air, and experts warn, can travel, at the least six feet (although, some reports say, a little more forward). Therefore, we’ve got to commit to social distancing, to safeguard, both, our very own health, in addition, of others! Wear a mask, and your distance!
- Social responsibility: Wearing a mask, especially, protects, not merely you, but should be thought about, your social responsibility, to guard others! Unfortunately, lots of people, adhere to the example, of these leader, and once, President Trump, continues, to lessen the need to wear a face – covering, honor social spacing, and prevent crowds (holding several Superspreader events), his core supporters, keep to the path of least resistance!
- Policy rather than politics: Our national health policy needs to be directed by, and led, by experts, as opposed to a politician, who considers himself, a gradual genius! We need to prioritize, quality policy and sound judgment, rather then politics!
- Public health: Without a consentrate on addressing, and creating the best possible, best, science – oriented, public health plan, we risk, an expansion of, as an alternative to reduction of, chlamydia, and fatality, numbers, with this pandemic! Let the experts guide our paths, not the politicians!