Full-time business professionals meddlesome in stability their
preparation mostly face a same worry: Is a detriment of income and
dual years spent out of a workforce value removing a master of
business administration (MBA) degree?
For those reluctant to give adult their day jobs, there’s a
solution: part-time business programs.
These programs are typically 3 years in length, compared to
two-year full-time programs, and concede students to attend classes
during nights and weekends.
US News World Report released its
annual ranking of tip part-time business programs and the
Haas School of Business during a University of California-Berkeley
took a No. 1 spot.
The Haas part-time module has an acceptance rate of 47.4% and
students have an normal GMAT measure of 694.
The US News methodology uses five
factors — including GMAT scores and series of years of
work experience — to arrange the
There is also a peer
comment measure factored into a ranking, as rated by
business school deans.
Take a demeanour next to see a tip 10 part-time business
schools in a nation.
10. University of Texas-Austin (McCombs)
9. Ohio State University (Fisher)
7. Virginia Tech (Pamplin)
7. Temple University (Fox)
6. University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (Ross)
5. Northwestern University (Kellogg)
3. University of California-Los Angeles (Anderson)
3. New York University (Stern)
2. University of Chicago (Booth)
1. University of California-Berkeley (Haas)