We’ve entered the many surpassing epoch of change for financial services companies given the 1970s brought us index mutual funds, bonus brokers and ATMs.
No organisation is defence from the coming intrusion and every company must have a strategy to strap the absolute advantages of the new fintech revolution.
The battle already underway will create startling winners and dumbfounded losers among some of the many absolute names in the financial world: The many quarrelsome conflicts (and partnerships) will be between startups that are totally reengineering decades-old practices, normal energy players who are furiously trying to adjust with their own innovations, and sum intrusion of determined record processes:
- Traditional Retail Banks vs. Online-Only Banks: Traditional sell banks yield a essential service, but online-only banks can offer many of the same services with aloft rates and reduce fees
- Traditional Lenders vs. Peer-to-Peer Marketplaces: P2P lending marketplaces are flourishing much faster than normal lenders—only time will tell if the banks strategy of formulating their own tiny loan networks will be successful
- Traditional Asset Managers vs. Robo-Advisors: Robo-advisors like Betterment offer reduce fees, reduce minimums and plain earnings to investors, but the much incomparable normal item managers are formulating their own robo-products while providing the kind of handholding that high net worth clients are peaceful to compensate handsomely for.
As you can see, this very liquid sourroundings is formulating winners and losers before your eyes…and it’s also formulating the intensity for new cost assets or expansion opportunities for both you and your company.
After months of researching and stating this critical trend, Sarah Kocianski, comparison investigate researcher for BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s reward investigate service, has put together an essential report on the fintech ecosystem that explains the new landscape, identifies the ripest areas for disruption, and highlights the some of the many sparkling new companies. These new players have the intensity to turn the next Visa, Paypal or Charles Schwab since they have the intensity to renovate critical areas of the financial services courtesy like:
- Retail banking
- Lending and Financing
- Payments and Transfers
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Markets and Exchanges
- Blockchain Transactions
If you work in any of these sectors, it’s critical for you to know how the fintech series will change your business and presumably even your career. And if you’re employed in any partial of the digital economy, you’ll wish to know how you can feat these new technologies to make your employer some-more efficient, stretchable and profitable.
Among the big picture insights you’ll get from The Fintech Ecosystem Report: The Emerging Technologies and Firms Driving Change in Financial Services and How Legacy Players Can Navigate The Disruption:
- Fintech investment continues to grow. After alighting at $19 billion in sum in 2015, global fintech appropriation had already reached $15 billion by mid-August 2016.
- The areas of fintech attracting media and financier courtesy are changing. Insurtech, robo-advisors, and digital-only banks are only a few of the segments making waves. B2B fintechs are also personification an increasingly distinguished role in the ecosystem.
- It’s not all good news for fintechs. Major hurdles, including patron merger and profitability, remain. As a result, many are apropos some-more peaceful to enter partnerships and adjust their business models.
- Incumbents are enacting strategies to safeguard they sojourn relevant. Many financial firms have woken up to the hazard posed by fintechs and are implementing creation strategies to wand off disruption. The infancy of these strategies involve some communication with fintech firms.
- The relationship between incumbents and fintechs continues to evolve. Fintechs are no longer noticed exclusively as a threat, nor can they be ignored. They are increasingly noticed as partners, but that account alone is too elementary — in reality, a more nuanced tie is holding hold.
This disdainful report also:
- Assesses the state of the fintech industry.
- Gives sum on the drivers of its growth.
- Explains which areas of fintech are gaining traction.
- Outlines the operation of stream and potential models for fintech and obligatory interaction.
The Fintech Ecosystem Report: The Emerging Technologies and Firms Driving Change in Financial Services and How Legacy Players Can Navigate The Disruption is how you get the full story on the fintech revolution.
To get your duplicate of this useful beam to the fintech revolution, select one of these options:
- Subscribe to an ALL-ACCESS Membership with BI Intelligence and benefit evident entrance to this report AND over 100 other expertly researched deep-dive reports, subscriptions to all of the daily newsletters, and much more. START A MEMBERSHIP
- Purchase the report and download it immediately from the investigate store. BUY THE REPORT
The choice is yours. But however you confirm to acquire this report, you’ve given yourself a absolute advantage in your bargain of the fast-moving universe of financial technology.